Our mission is to help your business thrive financially so that you, the entrepreneur and the risk taker, are handsomely rewarded for your leadership and sacrifice. We do that by serving as your company’s outsourced accounting department. To fulfill our mission, we take the following actions:
- Organize your company’s finances so that you keep more of what’s yours—your time, your money, your sanity.
- Leverage QuickBooks Online and other cloud-based apps to automate repetitive tasks.
- Meet the immediate needs of your business and put in place processes that will continue to serve you in the future.
- Proactively solve problems and answer essential questions you don’t yet know to ask.
- Prepare visually-pleasing financial reports that are simple, reliable, and foster better decision-making.
- Hunt down and snuff out time wasters.
- Give a damn—lots of damns about what we do and what we deliver.
Who We Work With
We cherry-pick our clients because we only want to work with people who’ll get excellent results and who we’ll enjoy working with. We’ve found that our interests align with clients who share the following characteristics:
- They’re the CEO and/or founder of a fast-growing technology or consulting firm.
- Their company earns $1 million to $5 million in annual revenue and has up to 20 employees.
- They’re comfortable running their business using cloud-based apps.
- They regularly work with other trusted advisors such as an attorney, CPA, or business coach.
- They value accounting services and are comfortable with our fees.
- They accept their role in improving their company’s finances.
- They want to implement financial systems for their business that work and are easy to maintain.
- They want to gain clarity on how their business is doing.
- They’re open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
- They’re serious about growing their business.
- They’re committed to regularly reviewing their company’s financials and meeting with an accounting professional to discuss the past performance and the vision for their company.
Discover – Just as much as you want to learn about us, we want to learn about you. We suggest setting up a 30-minute phone call. All you need to do is complete the Get-Acquainted Call Request form. That way, we’ll at least have some basic knowledge about you and your business beforehand.
Design – We’ll create a detailed plan that explicitly lists our financial role and responsibilities in your company and what we’ll need from you to deliver accounting services.
Implement – After our initial kick-off meeting, we step into the role as your company’s accounting department, handling the day-to-day accounting needs of your business, identifying and reducing inefficiencies, and providing you with regular financial reports.
Improve – Change is inevitable. Your business will evolve and so will you. We embrace the opportunity to make your business better and will not only recommend opportunities for improvement but accept our responsibility in implementing better practices.